Community - Hot Threads
- Pictures of your Games Episode IX - The Bigger Picture
- What are you playing right now?
- Alpha-Strike Screen shots
- Challenges rewards bug?
- Symbols & Spoilers(?) [Web Shenanigans]
- Fan art (codename: Louisiana)
- RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS
- Whatclass works best with an Arquebus?
- Pillars of Eternity 2 Countdown Site
- Music. Must. Go on!
To learn more about our IP Use terms for Pillars of Eternity, please visit our Community Guidelines for IP Usage page on the Pillars of Eternity website.
For all of the other games we've developed, unfortunately we do not have the ability to authorize (nor deny) any usage of the IP for those projects, as we are not the license holders. We encourage you to reach out to the IP holders for those projects for any IP use authorization. For our past projects, the IP holders are:
Using This Site
Your access to and use of the Obsidian Entertainment, Inc. Web site (the "Site") is subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and Obsidian Entertainment, Inc. are superseded and of no force or effect:
1. The Site and all materials contained in the Site are maintained for your personal entertainment and information. No material from the Site may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, except that you may download one copy of the materials on any single computer for your personal, non-commercial home use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. Modification or use of the materials for any other purpose is a violation of the copyright and other proprietary rights of Obsidian Entertainment, Inc. and/or any other parties who created or own the materials. You may not distribute, modify, transmit or use the content of the Site, including any and all graphics and/or sound files, for public or commercial purposes without the express written permission of Obsidian Entertainment, Inc.
2. All text, data, graphics files, sound files and other materials contained in the Site are copyrighted unless otherwise noted and is the property of Obsidian Entertainment, Inc., a supplier to Obsidian Entertainment, Inc., and/or a third party licensors. No such materials may be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions.
3. All trade names, trademarks, and images and biographical information of people contained in the Site are either the property of Obsidian Entertainment, Inc. or their respective owners. The use of these materials by you is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions. Any unauthorized use of these materials may violate the copyright, trademark, and other proprietary rights of Obsidian Entertainment, Inc. and/or third parties, as well as the laws of privacy and publicity, and other regulations and statutes. Nothing contained in this agreement or in the Site shall be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark or other proprietary information without the express written consent of the owner thereof.
4. While Obsidian Entertainment, Inc. uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, Obsidian Entertainment, Inc. makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Obsidian Entertainment, Inc. assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
5. NEITHER OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT, INC. NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL MATERIALS ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT, INC. DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION. OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT, INC. DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE FREE FROM BUGS OR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
6. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
7. These Terms and Conditions may be revised from time to time by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.