Administrative Assistant (Part-Time)
Obsidian Entertainment is looking for a talented, self-motivated Administrative Assistant to join the studio in a part-time capacity.
An ideal candidate for the Administrative Assistant position should have excellent communication and organizational skills, be able to work independently and as part of a team, and have proficiency in various computer programs, including Microsoft Office.
This position requires the ability to work onsite at the Obsidian Entertainment office in Irvine, CA.
This role is expected to work 5 days a week, from 10am to 2pm PDT.
- Answer and direct phone calls, emails, and other communications
- Greet and direct visitors and clients
- Provide general administrative support, such as ordering office supplies and maintaining shared spaces in the studio like the breakroom
- Manage schedules and calendars, arrange appointments, and meetings
- Assist with shipping & receiving
- Coordinate student/college studio tours
- Manage files and records, both electronic and physical
- Handle basic bookkeeping tasks
- Coordinate travel arrangements, such as flights, hotels, and rental cars
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational ability
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook and Excel
- Previous Administrative Assistant experience
- A passion for games
Obsidian Entertainment is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
The estimated base pay range for this role is:
- $19.23 - $21.63 per hour
Please, no phone calls or drop-ins. We only accept electronic applications.Apply Now