Obsidian Entertainment is looking for an experienced video producer who demonstrates creativity, works well in an agile and collaborative environment, and has a passion for video games.
The video producer will be a part of the Communications team and will contribute to establishing the visual identity of Obsidian’s games. They'll be responsible for working with internal and external teams to create high-quality videos including trailers, gameplay, and other videos needed for the Communications team.
This position requires the ability to work onsite or in a hybrid capacity at the Obsidian Entertainment office in Irvine, CA.
- Set the quality bar and processes by which content is produced, as well as providing guidance to other video editors both internal and external
- Capture and edit footage for gameplay b-roll, trailers, internal and external videos, and ratings board submissions
- Set up live production shoots for various interviews, social media, and internal messaging videos
- Actively engage in the creative process for both post-production and live-production needs; work with all parties to achieve defined goals
- Ensure that video editorial work is achievable by providing guidance on scope and ambition while driving the quality standards of deliverables
- A love and understanding of video games and the gaming industry
- Experience with video game or motion picture trailer production
- Expert proficiency in Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, and/or Avid editing systems, as well as relevant visual effects supporting software such as After Effects
- Excellent organization, communication, and interpersonal skills
- In-engine rendering knowledge
- Color grading in DaVinci Resolve or comparable programs
- Experience in streaming production: Setting up cameras, OBS/X-Split, live audio
- Intermediate to Expert proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud applications such as Illustrator and Photoshop
Obsidian Entertainment is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
The estimated base pay range for this role is:
- $102,900 - $146,300 per year
Please, no phone calls or drop-ins. We only accept electronic applications.Apply Now