Obsidian Entertainment is looking for an enthusiastic Recruitment Coordinator to join the studio and help us locate the gaming industry’s top talent.
The Recruitment Coordinator will be responsible for assisting with full-cycle recruitment and will work alongside the studio’s Recruiter. The Recruitment Coordinator will aid in arranging interviews, sourcing and tracking candidates, developing relationships, refining recruitment strategy, as well as a variety of administrative tasks related to the recruitment process.
- Arrange and coordinate interviews for the studio
- Applicant review and tracking using an applicant tracking system
- Report creation for weekly and quarterly recruitment metrics
- Support and sustain the studio’s employee onboarding program
- College outreach and studio tour coordination
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Outlook
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational ability
- Passionate about video games and RPGs
- Experience as a Recruiter or HR professional
- Knowledge of applicant tracking systems
- Experience in the game industry
- Knowledge of Obsidian Entertainment products
Obsidian Entertainment is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please, no phone calls or drop-ins. We only accept electronic applications.Apply Now