Senior HR Business Partner
Obsidian Entertainment is looking for a strong HR Business Partner who can effectively collaborate with studio leadership to further build upon the foundation of our world-class game studio.
This partner will collaborate with studio leaders to interpret needs within Organizational Design and People Ops, analyze data, and integrate the holistic organizational plan (i.e., talent, structure, culture, process).
This position requires the ability to work onsite or in a hybrid capacity at the Obsidian Entertainment office in Irvine, CA.
- Use data analyses to diagnose talent pyramid and talent management processes/programs, interpret results, and build recommendations for solutions to increase organizational effectiveness
- Identify and implement plans to address gaps in current people programs and tools to develop critical skills to maintain productivity
- Create the foundation for a healthy and productive work environment and contribute to expanding workforce diversity and building inclusive leadership practices
- Present insights and recommendations on leadership effectiveness and provide summary status updates and guidance for senior level leadership to model an inclusive environment
- Partner with Recruiting, Legal, and Microsoft HR to ensure strategic & executional alignment across our day-to-day operations
- 7+ years of work experience with Human Resources processes or related field (e.g., hiring, training, performance management)
- Ability to effectively strategize and execute plans and programs
- Bachelors and/or Master's Degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field highly preferred
- Human Resources Professional Certification (e.g., PHR, SPHR, SHRM)
- Experience working in the gaming industry
Obsidian Entertainment is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please no phone calls or drop ins. We only accept electronic applications.Apply Now