Enterprise Applications Administrator - Jira and Confluence
Obsidian is looking for an Enterprise Applications Administrator with a focus on Atlassian's Jira and Confluence products, SharePoint, and other enterprise applications based mostly in a Windows and Azure-based environment.
This Administrator will work closely with our world class game developers and out of house contractors to help them get the most out of Jira, Confluence, Teams, and SharePoint, along with other enterprise applications, including the smooth operation of our Jira and Confluence instances, managing addons, workflows, and other requests.
- Working with Development as the SME and advocate for Jira and Confluence best practices, scaling, workflows, and architecture
- Configuring, maintaining, and upgrading Jira and Confluence instances and 3rd party add-ons
- Creating and managing complex configurations including project workflows, scripts, permissions, notifications, and reporting
- Maintaining integration of Jira into in-house game design tools
- Onboarding new employees and out of house teams including permissions management
- Configuring, securing, and managing other enterprise applications and systems
- 2+ years of experience with configuration and administration of Atlassian products, specifically Jira, Confluence, and 3rd party add-ons
- Detail-oriented and good interpersonal skills and communication, both spoken and written. This Administrator will advocate for good Confluence usage
- Able to manage multiple "customers" locally and remotely through effective time-management and planning
- 4+ years of experience with Jira and Confluence
- Azure, Office, Teams, SharePoint, and general Microsoft product line experience
- Game industry experience
Obsidian Entertainment is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please, no phone calls or drop-ins. We only accept electronic applications.Apply Now