Obsidian Entertainment is looking for a Production Intern to join the team making our next world-class RPG.
This Production Intern will directly assist the Game Director and the game's director group with day-to-day production activities. If you are passionate about planning, obsessed with organization and enjoy empowering others, the Production Intern role may be the perfect fit for you.
This position requires the ability to work onsite or in a hybrid capacity at the Obsidian Entertainment office in Irvine, CA.
- Transcribing, organizing and following up on tasks produced from meetings and review sessions
- Working in Jira and Confluence to keep the team organized and prioritized
- Organizing meetings to resolve issues and improve communication
- Identifying issues in our communication pipelines as well as creating and establishing solutions
- Producing daily reports for the Game Director, project directors, and studio leadership
- Strong communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Comfortable with leading teams of people
- Able to remain organized in a dynamic development environment
- Experience leading small game projects, running a tabletop campaign, or acting as a guild leader in an MMORPG
- Experience with Jira and/or Confluence
- Experience collecting information and generating reports
Obsidian Entertainment is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please no phone calls or drop ins. We only accept electronic applications.Apply Now