Obsidian Entertainment is currently looking for a dynamic Producer to join the development team making our next great multi-platform RPG.
This person will work alongside a team of developers and coordinate with team leads to handle the day-to-day production needs of an Obsidian game. Duties include working with cross-functional development teams to successfully task and track goals, gathering feedback, and facilitating general communication to ensure we're delivering on our project goals.
This position requires the ability to work onsite or in a hybrid capacity at the Obsidian Entertainment office in Irvine, CA.
- Coordinate the tasking, tracking, note-taking, and follow-up for several cross-functional teams
- Create visibility for current team progress and trending, at both the team and leadership levels
- Ensure features and content creation follow established documentation and development workflows
- Anticipate and identify potential problems such as resource bottlenecks, quality concerns, unanticipated scope changes, and feature creep so they can be resolved quickly
- Be a champion for your teams' needs, quality, and deliveries
- Experience in production or project management
- Game development experience, preferably in producing disciplines such as art, design, audio, and/or programming
- Working knowledge of creating roadmaps for a team
- Moderate proficiency using Jira or similar tasking/tracking tools
- Excellent organizational skills and a drive to keep team members working efficiently, effectively, and enthusiastically to meet project goals
- Passion for RPGs strongly preferred
- College degree preferred
- Working knowledge with Scrum or Agile methodologies
- Leadership experience or training
- Quality Assurance, Art, Programming, and/or Design experience
- Localization experience
- Presentation skills & proficiency with PowerPoint, Photoshop
Obsidian Entertainment is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please, no phone calls or drop ins. We only accept electronic applications.Apply Now