Obsidian Entertainment is looking for a dynamic Senior Producer with a passion for all facets of game development to join the team making our next world-class RPG.
If you've got stellar production skills, live to liaise and are excited about empowering teams to deliver, then let's talk!
- Define the meaningful milestones of the team and organize the individual strike teams that will be used to accomplish the goals of each milestone
- Ensure that the project is running smoothly and that internal teams and external partners understand their directives
- Manage the prioritization of tasks, bugs, design iteration, and tester feedback
- Anticipate and identify potential problems like resource bottlenecks, quality concerns, unanticipated scope changes and feature creep as well as communicate effectively to ensure these problems are resolved quickly
- Four or more years of production or development experience, including at least one shipped AAA title
- Proven experience in scheduling and managing at least a 20 person development team, including other producers, from concept to post-launch support
- Ability to provide editorial guidance on all aspects of the game: art, design, playability, technology, audio, marketing, public relations, etc.
- Excellent organizational skills and a drive to keep team members working enthusiastically, efficiently, and effectively to meet project goals
- Ability to write professional documentation and presentations for all aspects of product development, marketing, and release
- Experience working with internal and/or external quality assurance groups to ensure adequate testing for gameplay tuning, functional performance, and hardware compatibility
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- A well-rounded understanding of team dynamics and a dedication to overall team health
- Agile or other project management certification
Obsidian Entertainment is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please, no phone calls or drop-ins. We only accept electronic applications.Apply Now