Obsidian Entertainment is looking for a dynamic Producer with a passion for all facets of game development to become an integral part of our next world-class RPG.
If you've got stellar production skills, love to liaise, and are excited about empowering teams to deliver, then let's talk!
This position requires the ability to work onsite or in a hybrid capacity at the Obsidian Entertainment office in Irvine, CA.
- Supervise and coordinate cross-functional teams both internally and externally
- Create visibility for current team progress and trending, at both the team and leadership levels
- Ensure features and content follow established documentation and development workflows efficiently
- Anticipate and identify potential problems such as resource bottlenecks, quality concerns, unanticipated scope changes, and feature creep so they can be resolved quickly
- Be a champion for your teams' needs, quality, and deliveries
- 3+ years of games industry experience
- Internal game development experience, preferably in producing disciplines such as art, design, audio, and/or programming
- Proven experience working with cross-discipline development teams across several phases of game development
- Moderate proficiency using Jira or similar tasking/tracking tools
- Excellent organizational skills and a drive to keep team members working efficiently, effectively, and enthusiastically to meet project goals
- Motivation to solicit, gather, and distill feedback and provide editorial guidance on all aspects of game development
- Experience shipping at least one product
- Passion for RPGs and gaming in general
- College degree in related major
- Working knowledge with Scrum or Agile methodologies
- Localization experience
Obsidian Entertainment is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
The estimated base pay range for this role is:
- $106,050 - $132,600 per year
Please, no phone calls or drop ins. We only accept electronic applications.Apply Now