Obsidian Entertainment is looking for a dynamic Producer with a passion for all facets of game development to join the team making Obsidian's next world-class RPG.
If you've got stellar production skills, love to liaise, and are excited about empowering teams to deliver, then let's talk!
- Collaborate with project directors to establish meaningful milestone goals for cross-functional teams and break those goals into tasks, commitments, and schedules
- Ensure the cross-functional teams are running smoothly and meet the needs of individual developers as well as stakeholders
- Manage the prioritization of tasks, bugs, tester feedback, and iteration cycles
- Anticipate and identify potential problems such as resource bottlenecks, quality concerns, unanticipated scope changes, and developer friction points
- Utilize your top-notch communication and investigatory skills to efficiently navigate and solve problems quickly
- Three or more years of production experience, including at least one shipped AAA title
- Proven experience in scheduling and managing at least a 20 person cross-discipline development team across several phases of game development
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills to keep team members working enthusiastically, efficiently, and effectively to meet project goals
- Motivation to solicit, gather, and distill feedback to key themes and provide editorial guidance on all aspects of game development
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, Excel
- Experience working with varied game development disciplines and the understanding of needs for each group
- Ability to write professional documentation and presentations for all aspects of game development
- A well-rounded understanding of team dynamics and a dedication to overall team health
- Agile or other project management certification
- Ability to professionally address large groups of people and interact with press, publishing partners, and other industry professionals
- A role-playing game aficionado
Obsidian Entertainment is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please no phone calls or drop-ins. We only accept electronic applications.Apply Now