Engine Programmer (Staff/Senior)
Obsidian is looking for experienced programmers to develop, debug, and optimize engine-level systems in the Unreal Engine.
Our ideal candidate has a strong work ethic, outstanding problem-solving skills, the ability to deliver on time, and works well in a team environment.
- Analyze and improve performance across all target platforms
- Develop and maintain new and existing systems for managing memory and streaming
- Debug and fix crashes, concurrency issues, and platform-specific problems
- Research and propose improvements to processes and pipelines
- An avid gamer with a passion for making games and game technology
- A keen interest in analyzing and optimizing existing game and engine code
- Excellent communication and team skills
- 5+ years of industry experience developing for PC and consoles
- Experience with multithreaded programming
- Proficiency in C/C++
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Engineering
- Unreal Engine experience
Obsidian Entertainment is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
The estimated base pay range for this role is:
- $123,900 - $172,500 per year
Please no phone calls or drop-ins. We only accept electronic applications.Apply Now