Unity Gameplay Programmer (Staff/Senior)
Obsidian is looking for an experienced Unity Programmer to join our team of talented RPG developers.
Our ideal candidate has a strong work ethic, the ability to deliver on time, and outstanding problem-solving skills. If you are a Unity aficionado who is passionate about creating rich and compelling player experiences, this role may be a perfect fit for you.
This position requires the ability to work onsite or in a hybrid capacity at the Obsidian Entertainment office in Irvine, CA.
- Work closely with designers and artists on the implementation of gameplay systems
- Analyze and improve performance across all target platforms
- Debug and fix crashes, concurrency issues, and platform-specific problems
- Research and propose improvements to processes and pipelines
- Excellent problem-solving, performance analysis, and debugging skills
- An avid gamer with a passion for making games
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or Engineering
- Excellent communication and team skills
- Strong math skills
- Proficiency in C#
- Prior experience with credits on at least one commercially released title using Unity
Obsidian Entertainment is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
The estimated base pay range for this role is:
- $118,000 - $172,500 per year
Please, no phone calls or drop-ins. We only accept electronic applications.Apply Now