2D Art/Concept - Summer Intern
Do you love role playing games? Are you looking to kick-start your career in the gaming industry? Come work side by side with our world-class developers, learn what it takes to create fantastic worlds and contribute to the next great Obsidian Entertainment title.
Obsidian Entertainment is looking for a summer intern to participate in the Obsidian University Internship Program. This role will work with Art and Animation on a very small team working on a heavily stylized project. You will spend the summer assisting the team in assembling scenes and characters and implementing art into the game.
- Assist in cutting up 2D characters for animation
- Assist optimizing environment art and implementing it in game
- Potentially create props and small assets for the game
- A basic understanding of Adobe Photoshop
- A basic understanding of human anatomy and character design
- Experience with Unity
- 2D animation experience
- A love of adventure and role-playing games
- A web portfolio that demonstrates a range of 2D rendering styles and subjects, including characters and environment pieces
Obsidian Entertainment is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please no phone calls or drop-ins. We only accept e-mailed applications.Apply Now
Other Internship Positions in Art
|Concept Art - Summer Intern||Art | Irvine, CA | Internship|
|Environment Art - Summer Intern||Art | Irvine, CA | Internship|