Audio Design - Summer Intern
Do you love role playing games? Are you looking to kick-start your career in the gaming industry? Come work side by side with our world-class developers, learn what it takes to create fantastic worlds and contribute to the next great Obsidian Entertainment title.
Obsidian Entertainment is looking for a summer intern to participate in the Obsidian University Internship Program. Come join our Audio team and work on the exciting future of game audio! You'll spend the summer assisting with a wide variety of tasks including sound and voice over editing, Foley recording, sound design, and implementation.
- Design sounds to be put into games
- Implement sounds into the games using industry tools
- Work with the team to record foley
- Coursework in recording arts, audio post-production, game audio, or other sound related trades
- Introductory knowledge of audio editing, audio theory, and audio signal processing
- Love of video games and game audio
- Eagerness, openness, and commitment to learn and grow
- Clear communication skills
- A finished or prospective degree in a sound related field
- An online sound portfolio
Obsidian Entertainment is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please no phone calls or drop-ins. We only accept e-mailed applications.Apply Now