Obsidian Entertainment is looking for an enthusiastic Community Manager to help with the fast-growing community of Grounded.
The Community Manager will be a part of the Communications team and will work directly with the Grounded development team to help contribute to the strategic development and execution of various community engagement activities. They will be an advocate for the voice of the player to the development team and seek to build and maintain bridges between the development team, the communication team, and players.
- Contribute to player-facing communication including active engagement on community-focused channels and reactive messaging
- Assist in creating product communication such as patch notes, blogs, Discord announcements, and social copy
- Establish feedback loops between the player and the development team, including sentiment reporting, concerns, issues, and suggestions
- Assist with player issues that come in through support channels
- Develop and execute on initiatives involving and engaging the community
- A minimum of 4 years experience building communities and collaborating with development teams
- Experience with survival games and early access/in-development titles
- Ability to be proactive, highly organized, and a multi-tasker
- Ability to react on the fly in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and ability to catch errors in all outgoing messaging
- Degrees in communication, marketing, or related fields
- Proficiency with Confluence, JIRA, Sprinklr
- Passionate gamer
- Graphic design and/or video production experience
Obsidian Entertainment is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please, no phone calls or drop-ins. We only accept electronic applications.