Community Manager - Summer Intern
Do you love role playing games? Are you looking to kick-start your career in the gaming industry? Come work side by side with our world-class developers, learn what it takes to create fantastic worlds and contribute to the next great Obsidian Entertainment title.
Obsidian Entertainment is looking for a summer intern to participate in the Obsidian University Internship Program. This role will work with the communications department interacting with PR and our community of RPG fans. You will spend the summer assisting the team in communicating with fans, interacting with development teams, and coverage aggregation.
- Communicating with fans through customer support
- Aggregating coverage to share feedback with development teams
- Assist in bridging the gap between the development teams and the community
- Proficient understanding of English spelling and grammar
- Strong understanding of all social media platforms (Reddit, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- A love of role-playing games
- Experience communicating with the public in a courteous and fun manner (forums, blogs, Reddit, etc.)
- A love and understanding of Obsidian role-playing games
- Experience developing games (game jams, personal projects, school projects, etc.)
Obsidian Entertainment is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please no phone calls or drop-ins. We only accept e-mailed applications.Apply Now