Player Support Specialist
Obsidian Entertainment is looking for a Player Support Specialist with deep knowledge of our games to answer questions and manage issues brought to us by players.
The specialist is responsible for answering queries pertaining to Obsidian games, providing support for issues players may be having in the games, and advocate for players by working with developers to get game issues fixed.
- Maintain extensive knowledge of all Obsidian games
- Respond to support tickets for player issues and questions quickly and professionally
- Help manage and interact with players on the Obsidian forums
- Advocate on behalf of players
- Provide feedback and bug reports for upcoming Obsidian games
- Have extensive knowledge of Obsidian games, especially more recent titles
- Able to work with developers to advocate for players in getting relevant game issues fixed
- Able to stay positive in the face of adversity
- Have empathy and understanding for players who are having game issues
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of older Obsidian games
- Have 2+ years of professional customer service experience
- Experience working with online support ticket system
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Experience with JIRA
Obsidian Entertainment is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please no phone calls or drop-ins. We only accept e-mailed applications.Apply Now
Other Jobs in Communications
|Community Manager - Summer Intern||Communications | Irvine, CA | Internship|