Obsidian Entertainment is looking for an experienced video editor who demonstrates creativity, works well in an agile and collaborative environment, and has a passion for video games.
The video editor will be a part of the Communications team and will contribute to establishing the visual identity of Obsidian’s games.
- Capture and edit gameplay B-roll, trailers, videos, and ratings board submissions
- Collaborate with publishing partners and internal teams to create high-quality video assets
- Work with PR. social media, and communications teams to produce relevant social assets for our games and press
- Experience with video game or motion picture trailer production
- Expert proficiency in Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, and/or Avid editing systems, as well as relevant visual effects supporting software such as After Effects
- A love and understanding of video games and the gaming industry
- Excellent organization, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Intermediate to Expert proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud applications such as Illustrator and Photoshop
- In-engine rendering knowledge
- Experience in location video production: Interviewing on-camera subjects and documentary filming
- Experience in streaming production: Setting up cameras, OBS/X-Split, live audio
Obsidian Entertainment is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please, no phone calls or drop-ins. We only accept electronic applications.
Other Jobs in Communications
|Graphic Designer||Communications | Irvine, CA | Full Time|