Development Operations Specialist
Obsidian Entertainment is looking for an enthusiastic Development Operations Specialist to join our growing team of RPG developers.
You will work alongside the Head of Development to assist in supporting development at the studio across multiple projects. Duties include working with cross-functional development teams to successfully track goals, gather feedback, compile data, create reports and follow-up with teams based on how they are tracking towards their goals.
Are you passionate about empowering others to reach their goals and helping teams succeed? Our Development Operations Specialist role may be a perfect fit for you.
- Coordinate with multiple teams regarding project tracking, data gathering and report creation
- Follow-up on action items gathered from reports and illuminated by data gathering
- Work with the Head of Development on day to day operations and development workflow
- An analytical mind that enjoys putting together reports and investigating issues
- Very strong Microsoft Excel knowledge
- Strong interpersonal skills to manage investigative relationships with project and studio leadership
- Able to put together clear visualizations and reports of complex data sets
- Ability to take clear and concise notes with an attention to detail
- Previous experience as a Producer in the game industry
- Passion for RPGs strongly preferred
- Experience with Jira
- College degree or similar amount of applicable experience
- Pretty good at board games
Obsidian Entertainment is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please no phone calls or drop-ins. We only accept e-mailed applications.Apply Now