Obsidian is looking for experienced programmers to develop, debug, and optimize engine-level systems in the Unreal Engine.
Our ideal candidate has a strong work ethic, outstanding problem-solving skills, the ability to deliver on time, and works well in a team environment.
- Analyze and improve performance across all target platforms
- Develop and maintain new and existing systems for managing memory and streaming
- Debug and fix crashes, concurrency issues, and platform-specific problems
- Research and propose improvements to processes and pipelines
- An avid gamer with a passion for making games and game technology
- A keen interest in analyzing and optimizing existing game and engine code
- Excellent communication and team skills
- 5+ years of industry experience developing for PC and consoles
- Experience with multithreaded programming
- Proficiency in C/C++
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Engineering
- Unreal Engine experience
Simply apply via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please put the job you are applying to in the subject line.
Please, no phone calls or drop-ins. We only accept emailed applications.