Obsidian is looking for experienced programmers to work with our team of artists and designers to deliver the artistic vision of our next world class RPG using the Unreal Engine.
Our ideal candidate has a strong work ethic, outstanding problem-solving skills, the ability to deliver on time, and works well in a team environment.
- Collaborate with the team to achieve the artistic vision for the game
- Analyze and improve performance and memory usage across all target platforms
- Develop and maintain new and existing tools for the artists
- Author new shaders and effects
- Research and propose improvements to processes and pipelines
- An avid gamer with a passion for making games and game technology
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Engineering
- 5+ years of industry experience developing for PC and consoles
- Proficiency in C/C++
- Experience with DirectX, HLSL, and GPU programming
- Interest in the latest rendering technologies, techniques, hardware, and API’s
- Experience with multi-threaded programming
- Skilled at performance analysis, optimization, and debugging
- Strong math skills
- Unreal Engine experience
Simply apply via e-mail: email@example.com
Please put the job you are applying to in the subject line.
Please, no phone calls or drop-ins. We only accept emailed applications.