Obsidian is looking for experienced gameplay programmers familiar with developing games using the Unreal Engine.
Our ideal candidate has a strong work ethic, outstanding problem-solving skills, the ability to deliver on time, and works well in a team environment.
- An avid gamer with a passion for making games.
- Comfortable working closely with designers on the implementation of gameplay systems.
- Prior gameplay or AI programming experience using Unreal Engine.
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Excellent communication and team skills.
- Proficiency in C/C++.
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Multiplayer game development experience.
- Experience with cross-platform game development.
- Understanding of various specialized engine systems such as networking, physics, and rendering.
- Experience developing miscellaneous tools and utilities in either C++, C#, or shell scripting languages.
- Experience modifying existing systems as well as adding new systems to modern commercial game engines.
Simply apply via e-mail: email@example.com
Please put the job you are applying to in the subject line.
Please, no phone calls or drop-ins. We only accept emailed applications.