Senior Animation Programmer
Obsidian is looking for experienced Animation Programmers familiar with developing games using the Unreal Engine.
Our ideal candidate has a strong work ethic, outstanding problem-solving skills, the ability to deliver on time, and works well in a team environment.
- Collaborate with animators and designers to realize their creative vision
- Develop, maintain, and extend new and existing animation systems
- Research new tools and techniques to help drive improvements to animation
- Analyze and improve performance and memory usage for animation across all target platforms
- An avid gamer with a passion for making games
- Prior animation programming experience on at least 1 shipped title
- A passion for animation technology and knowledge of current and upcoming animation techniques
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Excellent communication and team skills
- Proficiency in C/C++
- A strong background in 3D math
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Engineering
- Experience using Unreal Engine
- Multiplayer game development experience
- Understanding of various specialized engine systems such as networking, physics, and rendering
- Experience developing miscellaneous tools and utilities in either C++, C#, or shell scripting languages
- Experience modifying existing systems as well as adding new systems to modern commercial game engines
Obsidian Entertainment is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Apply via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please put the job you are applying to in the subject line.
No phone calls or drop-ins. We only accept emailed applications.