Obsidian is looking for experienced programmers to create and maintain tools for our content creation teams.
You will be working hand in hand with our talented Area Designers and Environment Artists to generate tools which help create our immense open worlds and breathe life in our games. If you are passionate programmer that enjoys building tools that empower their colleagues to create amazing things, come help us make our next world class RPG!
- Collaborate with artists and designers to plan and implement world creation pipeline tools and Unreal plugins
- Analyze, debug, and improve existing tools and Unreal plugins
- Collaborate with programmers to create efficient and reusable solutions
- Strong communication skills and a passion for helping others
- Experience with artist tools, game art, and game development pipelines
- Proficiency in C/C++
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Engineering
- Proficiency with Python
- Experience with build and CI systems
- Experience with scripting and automation
- Strong math skills
- Experience building tools or plugins in Unreal Engine
Obsidian Entertainment is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please no phone calls or drop-ins. We only accept electronic applications.
Other Jobs in Programming
|Engine Programmer||Programming | Irvine, CA | Full Time|
|Gameplay Programmer||Programming | Irvine, CA | Full Time|
|Graphics Programmer||Programming | Irvine, CA | Full Time|
|Senior AI Programmer||Programming | Irvine, CA | Full Time|
|Tools Support Engineer||Programming | Irvine, CA | Full Time|
|Unity Programmer (Contract)||Programming | Irvine, CA | Contracted|