Obsidian Entertainment is Looking for YOU!
Join the Obsidian Entertainment Team!
Obsidian Entertainment is always looking for creative individuals interested in a challenging environment creating the best role-playing games in the world. If making the next generation of role-playing games in a friendly, enjoyable atmosphere is what you're looking for, we want to hear from you!
Obsidian Entertainment is the best of both worlds - the stability and cutting edge projects of a large studio combined with the family (and family-friendly) feel of a smaller company. We emphasize employee development through seminars, conventions, and research and boast open communication both within and across projects.
If you think you have the chops (that is, experience, qualifications and passionate desire) to create AAA role-playing games, send us a cover letter, resume, and samples of your work (portfolios and demo reels, sample code, personal websites or anything else that demonstrates your abilities). Obsidian Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer.
Benefits at Obsidian
Being a part of a team creating impactful role-playing games with a focus on player agency is only the start! Obsidian offers many benefits to its employees:
- Competitive salaries
- Immediate 401k with matching and no vesting periods
- Complete comprehensive employee health coverage, including medical, dental, and vision
- Paid vacation, sick leave, holidays and an additional week off during the December holidays
- A well maintained games, book and DVD library with hundreds of titles available to borrow
- Movie Days where the company takes the occasional workday field trip across the street to see the latest and greatest blockbuster movies